Come join our growing team where culture is the most important fit. Work on projects from Church AVL systems, and six-figure camera projects, to multi-year residential installs. If you enjoy being a part of a small team where you are on a project from pre-wire to final programming and ongoing service, We are the fit for you. Lots of opportunities to grow with the company as we will invest in your training and move into a new position as we develop those.
A Blue Stream Journeyman is......
- Plain and simple, a great person - skills can be taught
- A positive force in our client's homes and jobsites
- Someone who takes pride in their work and is excited to share it with others
- Keenly aware of the details and intentional with every step in our process
- Humble and loves to learn
- Organized, and able to meet production budgets
- Enjoys problem-solving
- All the appropriate tools, technology, and resources to produce amazing projects
- Opportunities for career advancement in craftmanship or leadership streams
- Internal and Manufacturer Specific Training
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Take-home vehicle
- Professional development assistance
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm
- We serve: Skagit, Whatcom, San Juan / Island counties, with parts of Snohomish. With a majority of our work in Anacortes, Mt Vernon & Camano Island
- We do both high-end residential and commercial work.
- All aspects of: Smart Homes, Pro Audio/Video/Lighting, Alarm & Surveillance Systems
- Washington State 06 Journeyman (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)